Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to the GUSportsCards blog!

Hello,

By way of introduction, my name is Alex Hu-Kuebelbeck and I am currently a graduate student in Georgetown University's Sports Industry Management master's program. As part of my coursework, I have to do a thesis on a topic of my choosing.

For my "Capstone project" I have chosen to focus on the decline and resulting consolidation of the sports card industry, specifically analyzing the reasons for this decline and identifying best practices/opportunities for reviving this once $2 billion industry, which now operates at $200 million annually.

The purpose for this blog is to document important research, thought pieces, and milestones relating to my project.

I hope you will follow my progress throughout the semester!


Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment